PARIS JACKSON PAY TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON ON HIS 59TH BIRTHDAY




The 19 year old daughter of the late pop star 
Micheal Jackson paid tribute to her late father on his 59th Birthday.
“Birthday wishes to the love of my life, the one person who showed me what passion truly was, the one that gave me solid morals to live by and how to dream,” she wrote in the caption. “I will never feel love again the way I did with you. you are always with me and I am always with you. Though I am not you, and you are not me, I know with all of my being that we are one. And our souls will never change in that way. Thank you for the magic, forever and always.” Paris wrote on Instagram.
Paris who is one of two children Michael Joseph "Prince" Jackson, Jr. (born February 13, 1997) and daughter Paris Michael Katherine Jackson (born April 3, 1998) from Michael Jackson's Marriage to ex wife Deborah Jeanne Rowe  an American nurse who became popular for her marriage to Micheal Jackson.

The deceased pop star tried hard to keep his kids out of the spotlight, by even covering their faces with masks to protect them from paparazzi.The youngest of Michael Jackson's kids Prince Micheal "Blanket" Jackson II (born February 21,2002).was said to be the son of the pop king and an undisclosed sorogate mother.

Paris Jackson is an activist, model and an actress. She has featured in the following movies and TV shows MTV Cribs (2009),Barbara Walters special (TV show-2009) as the 10 Most fascinating People of 2009, Oprah Winfrey Show to mention few.Paris is also signed to IMG Models, a top agency representing Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid.
"Thank you @imgmodels I feel very lucky and blessed" she announced on Instagram.


Comments